All professionals at Washington Family Dentistry maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in the medical field. Read on to learn more about our staff's experience and training.
Steven T. Riesenberg, DMD
Washington, NJ Dentist
Washington Family Dentistry
Dr. Riesenberg is an experienced dentist who strives in making patients feel comfortable and at ease. He takes pride in educating his patients in a way that empowers them as they make decisions about their oral health. This helps his patients to overcome their fears.
Dr. Riesenberg loves dentistry. He believes that his team is an extension of himself and believes in honest, genuine relationships. He and his staff take pride in their work and genuinely care that the results they provide are the best results possible.
- Lyons Veterans Administration Hospital General Dentistry Residency
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Newark, NJ Doctor of Dental Medicine, April 1992
- North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC Bachelor of Science in Zoology, May 1988
Service and Volunteering
- New Jersey Foundation for the Handicapped (Volunteer Dentist)
- Warren County Community Emergency Response Team (Member/Volunteer Dentist)
- Pharmacy Chapel (Donor)
Dr. Riesenberg is married and has two children. His hobbies and interests include; gardening, carving, jewelry making and traveling. He enjoys living and working in Washington, NJ and is proud to be a part of the community.